Introducing theconneXtion Digital Books! A digital book is an ePub file that can be read by the majority of dedicated e-book readers, as well as most modern smartphones. For a list of supported devices, see below.
The .ePub file will be placed in your Digital Locker where you will be able to download it and save it to your reader of choice.
List Of Supported Readers
- Android devices (using Aldiko, CoolReader, FBReader, and so on)
- Barnes & Noble Nook
- BlackBerry PlayBook
- Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Cybook Opus
- Cruz (Velocity Micro)
- ECTACO jetBook and ECTACO jetBook Lite
- GNU/Linux tablets and PDAs such as Sharp Zaurus and Nokia 770, n800, n810, and n900
- Hanlin eReader
- iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch (Lexcycle Stanza or iBooks on iOS 3.2+)
- iRex Digital Reader 800 and 1000
- iriver Story
- Kobo eReader
- Plastic Logic
- PocketBook Reader
- Sony Reader
- Windows Phone (using Freda or Stanzetta or other similar apps)
How do I get my digital books?
After you finish the checkout process, you will immediately be able to download your digital books from your Digital Locker. The digital locker is a place to organize and download all of the digital content that you have purchased from theconneXtion.com. It will list every album, individual song file, movie, or digital book. For digital books, you will see the Artist’s Name, Book Title, File Size, and the date that it was added to your locker.
How do I open a digital book?
The digital books are zipped up so that they are easier to download and manage. You can use any readily available zip program to open the zip file, such as WinZip or WinRAR for the PC, and Zipit for the Mac. Also, on Windows, there is built in Compressed Folders support that will allow you to open the zip file.